Meet the people who develop and manage the university brand — the creative, technical and strategic staff members who make up the Division of Marketing and Communications.
Professional expertise in graphic design, writing and editing for print and digital and photography:
- Coordinates the publication process from concept to delivery.
- Designs promotional materials including banners, brochures, direct mail and more.
- Integrates success stories of students, faculty and alumni in print and digital platforms.
- Maintains brand style guidelines.
- Photographs events and more by request.
- Offers online photo ordering of your favorite shots.
- Hosts free portrait days for faculty and staff each semester.
Lead office for public relations, media relations, social media and digital marketing consultation and services:
- Manages university public relations and serves as PR consultants.
- Manages media relations and publicizes university news.
- Provides guidance and resources for university social media managers.
- Manages internal communication tools and provides communication training and guidance.
- Provides social media and digital media advertising and marketing services.
- Helps plan major university events and manages the university calendar.
The university’s official videography service that:
- Creates top-level marketing videos.
Quality web design and development, management, support and content services for the university websites:
- Provides ongoing development and enhancement of core templates through Web Press and other platforms for university-wide use.
- Creates custom features for added functionality as needed.
- Provides ongoing design and development to home page, top-level websites and key web services like apps, search, calendar and map.
- Collaborates on content strategy for home page, top level websites, blogs and other academic websites.
- Oversees hosting and domain names across all university websites.